Oh yeah, yesterday was a nice day. Isn't common for me to post two continue days, but I'm going to do a exception...
A friend from my guild wanted me to help him on the PvP event, but first i wanted reach lv49, then i trained like mad and reached lv49 just in time for the event. Because there wasn't another Elerd team on middle category we wined the national middle category, and reached the country match vs Rogwel.
On that team were some nice players, like TinyBeast, so our team thought that there will be problems... well, there was some problems... like the GM forgot to teleport one of our team to the field and we ended fighting 3vs4.
Hehe, the thing was that while i killed the wizard of their team, my other team mates fought the others XD At the end, i killed the ones that killed my team mates. TinyBeast and me were the only survivors of each team, and started a fight, he stunned me, but wasn't enough, when i recovered, ended killing him.
Oh yeah, we wined the country championship! as a big team play! Well, at the end, all the matchs of that night were wined by a Elerd team ^^

Forgot take a screenshot of the fight! TT_TT